How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles. She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
- Thank you for looking!
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
Good Quality Camera with macro abilities for butterfly raising photographs. Need it to take close ups of eggs, caterpillars and butterflies that I raise.
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD
- Canon Rebel with macro lens (1×1 or better)
- Butterfly wing jewelry from JBirdsPerch — Top Wing Monarchs are favorites. Stainless steel encased in resin (I prefer earrings and necklaces)
- Camera to put on microscope lens to take pictures of caterpillars emerging and other things I discover under the microscope.
- The Answer by Jeremy Camp (CD)
- Burn the ships by For King and Country (CD)
- Living Hope by Phil Wickham (CD)
- Master’s Touch or Fine Touch Oil Paint
- Master’s Touch or Fine Touch acrylic paint
- Master’s Touch or Fine Touch Oil pastels
- Master’s touch Multi-Media Pad 9×12, 60 sheet, 110 lb paper
Fine Touch Brand
Plants (I dont want any plants other then the ones listed)
- Venus fly trap
Candy and snacks