How this page works:
- Mom keeps this page up to date. When I think of something I would like, I ask her to add it to my list. I do not look at this page.
- If you buy something off this list, please tell Mom so I do not receive doubles.She will NOT tell me and I won’t check this page.
- Please ask Momma or Daddy if you have ideas other than what is on my list.
- If you chose to get something not approved or on my list, please include the gift receipt.
- Thank you for looking!
Anything you buy will be kept secret. I love surprises as much as you like giving them.
I do not need crayons, colored pencils, markers, watercolor paints, body care products (ie lotions, soaps, shampoos).
Good Quality Camera with macro abilities for butterfly raising photographs. Need it to take close ups of eggs, caterpillars and butterflies that I raise.
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD
- Extra, batteries, memory cards and small bag to fit everything in.
- Canon Rebel with macro lens (1×1 or better)
- High quality CD player for in my room.
- Mp3 player – A highly recommended one! These used to be good– SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player but I also like the SanDisk Clip Sport 8GB MP3 Player.
- Camera to put on microscope lens to take pictures of caterpillars emerging and other things I discover under the microscope.
- Perplexus epic maze ball.
- CDs by Colton Dixon
“Make Up” Ingredients for making my own body care products.
- Alaffia “Authentic African black soap“. I like the Eucalyptus tea tree, Vanilla Almond, Tangerine Citrus or Unscented. Pump is nice. 32 or 16 oz
- Tulip body Art Glitter Tattoos set (should come with at least glitter and glue to apply.) Butterfly stencils are a plus!
- Shea Butter; raw, unrefined please. Organic is preferred, but not necessary.
- Cocoa Butter; Edible! raw; unrefined please. Organic preferred, but not necessary.
- Vanilla Essential Oil (used for lip balm)
- Ginger Essential Oil (used for lip balm)
Candy and snacks
- Milk Chocolate Candy Bars Love Theo, Endagered Species, Dagoba, Fair Trade Exchange (More expensive than “Hershey” but better flavor)
- P.S. I don’t like any type of “licorice”
Books- I prefer hardback, but any gently used books would be great. No ex library books please.
- Wildest Horse Race in the World by Marguerite Henry
Clothes- One or the other. Not so needed as before.
- Tall Muck Boots; Need for work. “Tack Classic” or “Wetland”. Pink or Purple or fun design. Size Women’s 10 slim
- Muck Boots; Muckster low (looks like a shoe). Size 10 woman’s (I like the bright colored ones, but plain is good too) will use for work.